domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

I don't know why I veered off course but somehow I stopped posting for over three years. Antonia is now three and a half and is talking non stop.  Here she is in a dress my sister brought from Barcelona. She won't take it off and refuses to wear it with anything other than tights and a black or white t shirt underneath. This morning we had a major meltdown because she wanted to wear a sparkly pink sweater and a hot pink leopard mini skirt that doesn't cover her ass. After almost and hour of crying, talking, convincing I finally got her into a blue skirt, tights and a white sweater. She says her black shoes don't match her sweater. I have no idea where she got this from maybe her father.



Maybe being pregnant makes me chatty because here I am a few years later 5 weeks pregnant. We've been trying for a few months and this one in particular I was convinced was going to be negative. We finally got married this year in March and I'm happy, skinny and strong. I want to keep a food/life journal for some reason so this is my attempt.
So far with this pregnancy, I feel great. A little tired but not more than the usual and no nausea, heartburn or uncomfortable anything. Watch me put it out online and have the universe smack me!
Today was our 6th year anniversary and we spent it doing nothing. Rodrigo is sick so our dinner plans last night were scrapped. Instead all three of us lounged around all morning and then had lunch at Rodrigos parents house where we told them we were pregnant. I'm excited to see how the rest of this pregnancy unfolds!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario